I was nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by Lexie from Reading in the Wings. I’m pretty new to blogging but she shares my love of Harry Potter so you can’t go wrong with that! This award was created by Okoto.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
- I have two black and tan miniature Dachshunds. One is long haired and the other is short haired. They are my world, along with my girlfriend.
- I have a weird addiction to bags. Not purses, I don’t own a single purse. But bags. Like bookbags. I am in LOVE with them and own way too many.
- The local library in my town is my favorite place to completely unwind and just chill out. Way better than a coffee shop, in my opinion.
Questions From Reading in the Wings:
Who is your favorite author?
Hmmm.. I would normally go with J.K. Rowling or some of my childhood favorites, but I’m going to have to go with James S. A. Corey for now. He writes the incredible Expanse series that’s some of the best Science Fiction I’ve read in a decade.
Who would play you in the movie about your life?
Most likely Ellen Page. We have a very similar sense of humor, both queer, and I think she’s absolutely adorable.
If you could be any animal for a day, which would you choose?
Probably a cat. I would love to know what it’s like to have that kind of balance and speed. I can’t imagine anything cooler since I have no desire to fly.
Which character would you like to bring to life?
What was the last book you read?
My Questions for Nominees:
- What is a book that you can read over and over again?
- What is your least favorite book you’ve read?
- Where is your favorite place to relax and de-stress?
- What is your favorite thing to buy other than books?
- Coffee or tea?
My Best Posts:
I nominate Captains Quarters, Marianna Reads, Novelladdict, Tiana the Book Raven, theorangutanlibrarian, Bookstooge, Amanda @ Literary Weaponry, MiRakelBooks, shihtzusandbookreviews, and Howlin Books!